Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Home!

Home at last! And loving it! Even though it's been so long, I can't find my way around the kitchen and I have no idea how to use the microwave here! I mean, one would think it's pretty explanitory. You press the button of the thing you're putting in sometimes. But who needs their food so hot that it takes 2 minutes and 40 seconds?! And how do you know what power level to put it on if there's no button labelled with the name of the food you're putting in? Like... um... hotdog... how much does a hot dog need? Why is there not a hot dog button?? haha!
Anyway, I'm happy to be home. Hopefully I'll keep up with this... I hardly know what to do with myself! So much time! So much to do! Ah!!

So if I'm not talking to some of you in the next few days....Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Ann said...

It’s a bit strange I think that we can get lots, or not know where to fined things, or how to work things, in our homes after only 3 ½ months away. lol :P

Daryl Ferguson said...

A hot dog is usually 1 minute 15 seconds, unless it's a Juicy Jumbo, or some other "gourmet" type which can go for a minute 30. A hot dog often equals 2 times "pizza" or 1 "hot beverage". If you want to microwave two hot dogs at once, you may have to call a mathematician or at least someone with a major in Calculus and a minor in Fast Food...