Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Blogging out of boredom


So... just waiting to take off to visit family... which was supposed to happen about 45 minutes ago... so now I have nothing to do and apparently eveyone sleeps the morning away these days... haha Ok, maybe not... maybe they just don't hang out on msn waiting to see if I need to be entertained while I wait for my family.
Anyway, here's a cute picture of bored kids. I especially like the little guy with his yawn and double chin. Is anyone still reading this? haha! It's funny how I just might possibly think people CARE if I'm bored! I think I'm important enough that everyone will read my "bored" blog... haha! Ok, I'm done now... Have a good week!

3 comments:

Kristi Smith said...

Hey, I thought I'd comment so you would know at least one person reads your blog.... haha :D hope you are enjoying your break.

Anonymous said...

poor poor bored Janet. no one to keep her entertained. so sad. I can almost hear the violin playing in the background. you with a little sad look on your face. very sad. tear. well pretty soon you will be back in Briercrest and I am sure chantal and Jacquie will give you all the excitment you can handle.

Daryl Ferguson said...

Hey I'm reading it too! Hope you're enjoying Christmas vacation! I just posted another blurb and got a rather interesting reply. it said:

"Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author."

Well that's interesting. If I try to post something on this blog, aren't I the blog author? So far I haven't been able to approve my own post. It seems to imply that Janet is the only one who can approve posts. That means that Janet must be the author of ALL these posts! Talk about multiple personalities :). See ya back on the balmy-sunny plains of SK!