Friday, December 15, 2006

He Came Upon a Midnight Cold(-40!)....

... took over our lives, bought me chicken, made fun of me, then had the audacity(yes, I just used that word) to demand a blog in his honour! :) Which I will do gladly...

So, back to the beginning... our friendship (of sorts) began through his wonderful sister. She brought out the family picture(to prove her heritage) and we saw two... um.... how do you say it on msn?..... nice-looking brothers. Of course we(Jax and I) did the extremely girly thing and each picked which one we were going to marry. I hesitate to admit this... but yeah, we definitely flirted with these two boys through his sister... I mean, really, we never expected to meet them. Then Leith decided to visit. Talk about awkward! Haha! But he's great so I quickly got over my awkwardness... and now we're getting married!!! ....... haha! Just kidding! (That was just a little comment to freak out my mother if she reads this).

Ok, yes he DID beat me in slaps!

But we're still friends!

That is... until he started making fun of me again!

But overall, we had some awesome times!
So, there you have it, Leith! A whole bog about yourself! Are you happy now?! haha! We miss you! And we think you should come here next year! :)

4 comments:

Patrick Sutherland said...

falling for the guy who beat you at slaps... traditional

P the P

Anonymous said...

WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jan are you standing next to a super-model haha..i mean you are beautiful but he is BEAUTIFUL haha..great blog best ive seen in the last year.. this page is going to do your blog wonders haha ..really boost your ratings haha fr your buddy

Cinthia said...

Hey Janet. Leith instructed me to leave a comment...lol... but now I'm thinking I'm going to get in trouble since I haven't yet left one on Chantal's blog...
I'll have to ask forgiveness...lol
It's been great to see what a wonderful time all of you had!

Chantal said...

I'd like to draw attention to the fact that I was being addressed as a "wonderful sister"!! Yeah, did everyone make note of that?...if not, let's do that now!