Monday, July 24, 2006

Summer 2006 Norland Quotes


"I've been thinking your necklace is a jellybean ALL day." - Pat

"You only play Slaps so that you can put your hand on mine." - Pat

"You are SO smart!" - Janet (to Pat)

"Ahhhhh, Ahhhh, Ahhhhhh!" -Jesse (in response to a single shadfly in the car)

"I'm Vesper Rock" - Alex

"I'm really blogged down" - Doug

"Cellphone....mashed potatoes...." - Pat

"I ate 5 chicken burgers and 4 pieces of pizza!" - Gilligan

"I'm not Canadian... I'm part Jamaican and part Torontarian." - Ty (camper)

" Just like in real soccer!" -Jesse (playing fooseball)

"That's disgusting!" - Gilligan (maintenance boy)


*Stay alert for more to come... the summer isn't over yet!




1 comment:

Patrick Sutherland said...

4 out of 10 quote were about me... Excellent post. Oh and Jesse's AH AH AH was in my car so make it 5 outta 10...