Friday, June 23, 2006

Janet Update

One thing I like about blogs is their potential to keep up to date with what is going on in the lives of old friends. I know many of us are busy and it's not always easy to email everyone and stay in touch. So here's a quicker way. Just put it out there in a blog! (That's assuming you even have time for blogging) So, since those are my thoughts, I'll just give as little blurb on what's going on in my life right now and I encourage others to do the same.

So... for anyone who cares and doesn't know already. I just graduated from the Early Childhood Education program at Canadore(if anyone wants a grad picture, I think I have enough for the refridgerators in half of North Bay! haha Maybe I'll even throw in a magnet) Anyway, I'm excited to have something under my belt. But, I'm not yet working in my field because I'm going to school again in the fall. I'm heading out to Briercrest in Caronport, Saskatchewan and am very excited/terrified!! I'm looking forward to getting more training in music as well as some biblical studies. Anyway, you'll probably hear more about that later.

For now, I'm working at Camp Norland. I feel a little bit like a traitor to Galilean, which is still my beloved "home" camp! However, I'm really looking forward to my summer. They call me the Assistant Director in charge of female staff... or something like that. It sounds kinda impressive... but don't be decieved. I'm still an insecure 20 year old who feels like she's gotten in over her head yet again! :) Anyway, I'll leave it at that. You'll, no doubt, hear much more about my camp experience if you bookmark my page and check periodically over the summer. Oh, and if you want to go to camp or just want to check it out, here's the website! http://www.norland.on.ca

Thanks for viewing my site! I'll try to keep things interesting:)

3 comments:

Patrick Sutherland said...

Too bad your birth day isn't sooner then you can be a a mature, secure 21 year old like me.

Yeh it looks like I went to Galilean for two years and brought all sorts of Galileans to CAmp Norland. (That was plan all along).

MWhahahaha

Patman the Pat

Janet Perry said...

Like the Norland publicity, Pat??

Mark D. Smith said...

Pat, I always knew you were just a spy. :O