Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Beginning

Ok... so I never thought I'd see myself doing this. But here I am! I always kinda wondered if people ever read these. Then I took a good look at how often I checked out people's blogs when I had the time(or when I didn't have the time but was avoiding what I was supposed to be doing). Then I thought.... "Janet, either you have way too much time on your hands and you're really wierd, or there are many other closet blog-readers out there!" So now I've decided to start my own. I don't yet know what it will look like. But I'm hoping my thoughts may actually be worth reading. I hope some are informative. I hope some are creative. I hope some make you smile!

1 comment:

Patrick Sutherland said...

I see you got your picture up. Welcome to the blogging world.

Patman