Friday, September 08, 2006

LOVING IT!!!!

So, I think my last post has been up there for far too long!(sorry, Sabrina, I forgot to update! haha!) So, I thought I should throw out there that I really haven't been depressed for the last two weeks! Bible School is awesome!!! I love getting to go to chapel all the time! I love starting class with prayer and scripture! I love getting scripture memorization for homework!! Crazy! so yeah.... I don't have internet yet... so I can't do pictures... but I'll be back soon!!

3 comments:

Patrick Sutherland said...

This seems like a scripted responce to bible college... I think I read this earlier today...

P the P

Janet Perry said...

House?!!! I've never even watched it ever...How is Smallville going?!!!! I don't watch TV here.... I don't know if we get the channel or what....
And Pat is horribly wrong!! haha

Patrick Sutherland said...

no I'm pretty sure you wrote me an email that said exactly that... And yeh man season premier rocked... well rocked might be the wrong word....

P the P