Thursday, September 21, 2006

Dear Mom and Dad,

How are you doing?? I just thought I'd drop you a little note to tell you how I'm doing. I LOVE BRIERCREST!! This place is awesome! And it has the cutest guys, too!! Ok... I'm really just writing this cause I really wanted to tell you about this new guy I met. He's such a great guy! We have such deep conversations. We like all the same music.... he's even in a band. It's called "Pierce". Very cool. So, I'll just describe him for you. Don't be judgemental, though. He's an awesome guy! Ok, so he's got dreads.... red ones. (A very nice shade of red I might add. Really matches his complexion). And he likes to wear a little bit of makeup. But don't worry, it's very tastefully done. And he may have a piercing... or two... or a few really. But mom, remember what you said about not judging by appearance?? I'm just going by what you taught me... Oh... and he likes to wear those dog collar things... but not all the time. Sometimes he doesn't.

Anyway, I'll include a picture for you. So, that's about the most excitement for me at Briercrest so far! I'll let you know how things go....

Love, Janet

PS- Here's the picture


PPS- Do you mind if I bring him home for Christmas?

1 comment:

Patrick Sutherland said...

that's gross... i can't even look at your blog...

P the P

by the way Mr and Mrs. N. its all lies... she told me...