Monday, August 28, 2006

Melancholy


Here I sit.... at 1:00 in the morning (don't believe the time at the bottom... it's not set properly)... contemplating life and feeling a little bit blue. I don't know why really. Because I'm actually quite excited to be going away to school and having new adventures. Yet here I am, wasting time instead of sleeping.... eating crackers and cheese whiz... which wouldn't even be necessary if I'd just go to sleep! No one's even up for me to talk to.... haha

Ok, I'm being a dork! But I guess I'm just feeling the loneliness set in already. I know I'm going to be fine and I'm going to love school and meet tons of people. But the transition time really sucks! I'd love to run back to camp and hide! I'd even take another week of working with PAT over this thought of the unknown just around the bend. (That was a joke, by the way)

Anyway, I'm gonna go to sleep and stop thinking....

2 comments:

Patrick Sutherland said...

Ah yes stability...thats what I represent...

Anyways... that pouty face will make me cry... and you know you are ready, and the world knows it too... so really the world should be scared of what you are about to do... not vice versa...

P the P

Nathan said...

I agree with you, you'll be fine.