Sunday, August 27, 2006

Goodbye Camp... Hello Briercrest!


Wow... it's hard to believe the summer is over. It went by so quickly! I must say it's been quite an interesting summer. There's no way I could actually describe it in a few sentences so I wont even try.

So, now I'm off to school. I leave for Saskatchewan in about two days and I'm not ready at all, but it'll happen. I find myself with very mixed feelings these days. I'm excited, yet nervous. I feel like a wimp 'cause I'm older than most kids that go away to school for the first time... but I think part of it has to do with the fact that I can't just come home whenever I want. The price of flights definitely prevents that! But anyway, it'll be quite the adventure and I'll be fine once I settle in!

Anyway, enough of that. Hopefully I'll still have time to continue on here... hopefully I'll be able to afford internet, actually! Ok... I'm done....

1 comment:

Patrick Sutherland said...

This blog has a surprising lack of references to me... I believe the ratio used to 1.7 mentions of me per blog... get your act together... and keep on packing

P the P