Friday, October 27, 2006

Wow!


So, it's been an incredible long time since I posted! I apologize to anyone who's been getting incredibly bored waiting for me to continue on with my dramatically exciting life! haha! Kidding of course.... but anyway. Actually, right now my computer is out of sorts which leaves me to rely on kind quadmates. So this isn't an official post. This is just a promise to be up and running again soon. However, if you click here you will get a really funny take on some of the things we've been up to lately! Plus, you'll get to meet some of my friends! We're an "interesting" bunch.

There's a beautiful pic of me, just to add some "colour" to the blog! (I use the word "colour" very loosely due to the fact that I'm obviously ery white and am wearing a black t-shirt!)

2 comments:

Kristi Smith said...

Hey!!!!! Weird picture of you,.... its cool though! I'M MOVING! Which has nothing to do with you but I am psyched to be able to tell people!

Anonymous said...

Janet... you are sooooo beautiful!
I told my mom all about you! You're more favourite!!!

Jeffrey