Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Janet Section

Good Day blog readers!

For those of you who might just happen to take a look at the comments section of my blog, you'll notice the request of a gentleman who really wishes I had included a section on myself in the former blog, introducing my room mates. A strange request, I would think, considering the whole of this blog is really about me. However, I always want to accomodate people and I will now honour his request.


Janet -room mate to Ann and quadmate to Jacquie & Chantal

Janet is an "interesting" individual who enjoys music, sports, games, laughing and many other things. But on to the important part. Yes... Janet IS single (And the crowd cheered) !! She prefers men who... well... I'll be frank. She prefers men who are basically perfect in every way. So, if you think you fit this description, feel free to try to contact her and make your case. However, she's enjoying being single, so it might be a waste of your time.

(Note: This is just a joke intended to make people smile! Are you satisfied with that, Pat?)

2 comments:

Patrick Sutherland said...

Oh... you are Janet... I must have got the wrong blog... yeh... um.... sorry.

Nice post anyways... sorta

P the P

Patrick Sutherland said...

o and how come your picture was taken in 2007? Are you from the future...?

P the P