Tuesday, October 03, 2006

OUR LOVE FERN!


"OUR LOVE FERN! YOU KILLED IT! YOU LET IT DIE! ARE YOU GOING TO LET US DIE?!"

Haha! Just kidding! (Ok, for anyone actually reading this... this blog is basically for Sabrina's sake... so you can stop reading... or try to understand if you want... which isn't likely... but you can try)

So, as you can see, my poor plant is not dead... however, it looked MUCH better when I first got it! Yes, I do still water it. But there is the odd brown-looking stalk. So, I truly apologize... but.... well, remember when I bought that fish? I think it lasted a week. And remember when I told you about the 3 frogs I once owned? The first one got eaten by another one. The second one ended up nice and crisp under my little sister's bed. And the third I took pity on and brought back to the store. Well, yeah.... my track record with live things isn't doing so great! haha!

But here's a new blog for you! Does it meet up to your standards?! haha!

I miss you, Sabrina!!

5 comments:

Kristi Smith said...

Hahaha I wonder what would happen if you had a hamster -- would you feed it to your cat? Love the love fern quote... Thanks, you got my mind off school and on to happy thoughts.

Patrick Sutherland said...

hmmm a blog about a plant... you know I think this guy I know... Patman... he just wrote a blog about that... are you trying to send him a message...

P the P

Janet Perry said...

Thanks Jen!! I cut all the brown off... hopefully that'll help. And I miss you!! You should come visit me! haha I'll see you at Christmas!!

Janet Perry said...

Ha! (this message is for Pat)

Anonymous said...

great read. I would love to follow you on twitter.